Friday, December 28, 2007

I've got the bloody, blasted croup AGAIN. Very debilitating. Had hoped to play tennis tonight at the pick-up games but too tired. Hope I'm well enough by Saturday for our normal match.

Meanwhile we've only got a few days left before we take off for Triad Stage and we're trying to get all that needs to be accomplished by then accomplished. I feel like I could sleep for a month at this point.

Still haven't quite learned all of the 4th Act. Listen to it every chance I get in the car, and in spare moments here - the script is ever at the ready. The Laird is doing well with his lines. He's got a bit of the croup too. What a way to start rehearsals for show.

Oh yes, Mr. Vaughan did give me permission to use six of his photos, which I hope to put on here at some point in the not too distant future.

No comments: