Saturday, June 14, 2008

Biker Trash




I have an uncle, Michael, only a few years older than myself. He and his wife, Jeannie, are bikers. Not as active as they used to be, due to bad backs, etc., but still.... One of the places they sometimes hang out is the Cheyenne Saloon in Palatka (their home town). Ah, the tales I've heard...

I've long longed to get on the back of a bike with my uncle. It's been a dream for years. And finally two weeks ago when I went down to Florida to visit, that dream came true.

Too cool. And they took me to the Cheyenne saloon and bought me the tank top you see me wearing.

What a joy. And what a learning experience. Now when I'm in my car and see bikers it's from a whole 'nother' perspective.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing. You really look the part! But I guess that's what any superb actress will do. LOL. Looks like it was a LOT of fun.

RJ said...

saucy!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Wow, you look great on that bike!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

Giulia said...

It's a just a sham. But that's what acting's all about, eh! Playing a part.